Last updated: 13-Nov-2023
1. What Information Do We Collect?
Personal Information You Disclose to Us
- Personally identifiable information (e.g., name, email address, username, phone number, demographic information);
- Account credentials (e.g., account password);
- Payment information (e.g., credit card details, billing address);
- Profile information (e.g., profile picture, bio, social media handles);
- Preference data (e.g., your preferred settings);
Information Collected from Other Sources
We may obtain information about you from other sources, such as advertisers, marketing partners, third-party service providers, and publicly available sources. We may collect this information:
- To assist improving accuracy and completeness of information;
- For business or commercial purposes, including but not limited to building or verifying user profiles;
- To maintain records, audit, and analyze how our services are performed;
- To comply with applicable laws, regulations, ensuing compliance with regulatory inquiries and defending litigation.
For users located in the European Economic Area (EEA), any processing of your personal information will comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that became effective on May 25, 2018.
2. How Do We Store and Protect Your Information?
Storage of Personal Information
Security of Personal Information
We use appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, alteration, or disclosure.
Unfortunately, transmission of information over the internet is not completely secure. While we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We will make all commercially reasonable efforts to secure your personal data and the resources used to hold or process your data.
We will promptly report to you any unauthorized disclosure, loss, or destruction of your personal information. We will take all reasonable measures, in accordance with applicable laws, to mitigate the effects of such unauthorized incidents.
3. How Do We Use Your Information?
We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of our contractual obligations to you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent.
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Providing, maintaining and improving our Services;
- Administering your account and personalizing your experience;
- Processing payments and preventing fraud;
- Conducting analysis and generating reports to better understand our user base and improve our products and services;
- Responding to your inquiries, comments, questions, and providing customer support;
- Delivering marketing and promotional materials;
- Protecting our rights and interests, enforcing our policies and terms of service;
- Complying with legal or regulatory obligations.
4. What are Your Rights Regarding Your Data?
This section is intended to provide transparency about your personal data and empower you to exercise your privacy rights.
Accessing, Correcting, and Deleting Your Data
You have the right to request access to your personal information, request corrections to it, and/or request its deletion. Please note that under data protection regulations, unequivocal consent of release or proof of identification has to be provided to fulfill such requests.
To review, update, correct, or delete your personal information, please contact us using the contact details provided below. We will aim to handle your request promptly.
Controlling your Consent and Objection to Processing
If you previously gave us your consent to use your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to opt-out at any time. To withdraw your consent or request objection to processing your personal information, please contact us using the contact details provided below.
Your objection or withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing undertaken before withdrawal and based on the previously given consent.
For users located in the European Economic Area (EEA), you have the right to be provided with a copy of your personal information in a structured, machine-readable, and commonly used format.
You can update your communication preferences at any time by contacting us or by opting-out by following the instructions provided in the communication.
6. Changes to this Policy
7. Contact Information